“Electronics and Communication Engineering is accredited by NBA”
Prepare professionals embodied with competence and values to meet the changing needs in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Providing hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware and software infrastructure and constantly updating faculty to make students meet the requirements of industry and research institutions.
- Inculcating theoretical and practical foundations and design and development skills necessary for lifelong learning.
- Organizing value addition courses and continuous industry-institute interactions for bridging the gap between academia and industry.
- Imbibing human values and ethics to make them socially responsible professionals.
Program Educational Objectives :
- Apply the knowledge of Electronics and Communication engineering to provide solutions in the relevant field, research, entrepreneurship, academia, engineering and administrative services.
- Design, install, operate and maintain electronics and communication systems.
- Exhibit life-long learning and ethical practices in professional /societal / environmental needs.
Program Specific Outcome (PSO) :
Dr. Manu T. M.
Dr. Santosh M. Nejakar
Associate professor & HOD
Dr. R. L. Itagi
Mr. Santhosh H.
Mr. Rakesh Shettar
Mr. Kotresh B. Korlahalli
Mr. Vishwas Patil
Mr. Chetan Sagarnal
Mr. Rakesh H. M.
Mr. Prashant Hanasi
Mr. Mahaveer Chougla
Ms. Anusha Reddy
Mrs. Aishwarya G. Patil
Mr. Ramchandra T.
Ms. Supriya Puttappanavar
Mrs. Madhu G.
Mrs. Shweta S.
Mrs. Jyothi C. K.
Department's More Information
|1||Food quality monitoring using IoT||Mr. Ravi Bagade||2018-19|
|2||Identifying crop growth through satellite images||Dr. R.L. Itagi||2018-19|
|3||Assistive system for senior citizens||Mrs. Soumya Jolad and Dr. R.L. Itagi||2019-20|
|4||Pressure sensing smart insoles to reduce diabetic foot ulcer risk –Part-1||Mr. Chetan V.S||2019-20|
|5||Pressure sensing smart insoles to reduce diabetic foot ulcer risk –Part-2||Mr. Chetan V.S||2019-20|
|6||Estimation of Nitrogen absorption in soil with and without fertilizers (Part a)||Dr .Manu T.M. and Dr. R.L. Itagi||2019-20|
|Sl.No||Name of the faculty|
|1.||Prof.. Farzana Patan|
|2.||Prof. Hemant Kamath|
|3.||Prof. Rajeshwari Banakar|
|4.||Prof. Shrinivas Desai|
|5.||Prof. Manjunath Hiremath|
Mr. Basavaraj K H
Mr. Shankar M Badiger
Mr. Chetan Saraf
Mr. Mahantesh H
Ashok S L